Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The final skill post

 Hello everyone, now it is summer vacation. Even though it is summer vacation, many studeents are going to many camps. So today, I'd like to introduce three foreign camps, Camp Big Apple, Ranch West Camp and Head Start Splash. These camps have good things but also they have bad things too. So let me tell you these things to you.
 First, I'd like to telll you about good things about Camp Big Apple. The good things are that we can experience many events in foreign countries. Also teachers have Master degrees and some of them even have Doctorate degrees. We can also prepare important tests such as SAT. In fact, some people goese to foreign countries to take SAT test. But because we can take the test through this camp so I think it is good. However there are also bad things about it. The camp's term is short compared to other camps. Also because they use dormotory some students can get homesick.
 Second, I will introduce the camp called Ranch West camp. The good thing about West Camp is that the students can do many activities in nature. Many students who are familiar with cities can have an opportunity to become friends with nature. Because they piock their interesting subjects and listen lectures about that. Through this, they can be more confident about what they like. Also, through home stay we can learn how to get along with people who are not familiar. On the other hand, because they chose their  lecture subject so they might focus on just one thing. Also because the teachers are recent graduated students, they might have less experience of teaching students. Finally, because the country is Canada, it is very cold and they might be cold during the camp.
 Fianlly, I will introduce my last camp  called Head Start Splash. Because it is an international school, we can learn how to get along with foreign friends. Also it can abe an opportunity to get along with nature. How ever parents go along the camp the children might be ddepend on their parents. Alsio it is near the beach so they can have many accidents because they would play in the beach.
 si,I introduced these camps. But I prefer Camp Big Apple the most. Becaus the teachers have Master degrees and Doctorate degree. Also I think because it has many foreign events such as going to the local museum, teckets to Broad wa shows and having tours of city. I think through these tings our English skill will improve than others. This is the reason why I prefer Camp Big Apple most.
 And thank you for reading my essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment